Periodontology Made easy
Description détaillée : Periodontology Made easy
Approaching periodontology in the “made easy”collection has been a real challenge as this is a complex discipline, and difficult to comprehensively integrate into daily clinical practice.
The co-authors of this book, who are clinicians and university professors from across the European continent, agreed to take on the challenge of distilling their knowledge into a working reference textbook of periodontology.
From the management of the patient to the long-term follow-up, including multidisciplinary treatment options, they present the key fundamentals, synthesizing years of experience into best-practice clinical methods.
Their experience helps to get to the point, which is to develop the appropriate treatment plan for each patient.
This is indeed the purpose of this book: supplying a practical guide to every practitioner, particularly to non-specialized dental surgeons, delivering simple, clear messages, along with some “tricks”.
It is illustrated with numerous clinical examples and with helpful guides providing answers to essential questions:
- How should the screening or the complete periodontal assessment be performed?
- How can we identify high risk patients and assess their periodontal profile?
- How can we help our patients understand their disease and find the right words to help motivate them to achieve and maintain oral health?
- What are best tools and instruments used for periodontal screening, as well as those used for treatment?
- When is surgery indicated, and what are the key steps during the planning, intervention and follow-up phases?
- When is the additional use of orthodontics, prosthetics and/or implant rehabilitation indicated? And what are the known risks of these additional procedures?
Readers will find helpful answers to all of these questions as each chapter provides a comprehensive and easy-to-understand resource, reflecting years of clinical experience and scientific evidence, in each topical area in the practice of periodontology.
DANS LA MÊME COLLECTION :
Sommaire : Periodontology Made easy
Etiopathogenesis of periodontitis
Oral – Systemic relationship
Yiorgos A. Bobetsis, Phoebus N. Madianos
Screening and risk profile
Gilles Gagnot, Michèle Reners 33
Patient therapeutic education
Michèle Reners, Gilles Gagnot 49
Mechanical removal of bacterial deposits
Gilles Gagnot 63
Frédéric Duffau, Charles Micheau
Michèle Reners, Mathieu Crevel
Mathieu Crevel, Michèle Reners
Treatment of tooth migration and secondary malocclusion
Isabelle Juzanx, Jean-Louis Giovannoli
Periodontal treatment stabilisation
Isabelle Bonafé, Michèle Reners, Denise Da Silva, Nathalie Thys
The periodontium: fixed prosthodontics
Michel Bartala, Christian Verner
Periodontology and implants
Auteur(s): Periodontology Made easy
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email