KANDARPA HANDBOOK OF INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY 6th edition
Description détaillée : KANDARPA HANDBOOK OF INTERVENTIONAL RADIOLOGY 6th edition
Focusing on time-tested protocols, tailored imaging and current procedural equipment, this popular, practical handbook by Drs. Krishna Kandarpa, Lindsay Machan, Robert Lewandoski, and Parag J. Patel features extensive updates to keep you current with rapid growth in the field.
Now in brilliant full color throughout, Kandarpa Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures, 6th Edition, is a convenient, easy-access guide to all current radiologic procedures. It’s an ideal resource not only for practicing interventional and general radiologists, but also for fellows and residents in training, IR nurses, and special procedure technologists.
What is the content of "Kandarpa Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures 6th Edition" ?
- Covers indications, contraindications, preparation, technique, postprocedural management, prevention, and management of complications for every procedure.
- Includes expanded information on innovative oncological & lymphatic interventions.
- Features an all-new full-color design and illustrations, and an outline format for quick reference.
- Provides must-know information on vascular access and catheter-directed angiography, vascular imaging, trans-arterial procedures, trans-venous procedures, non-vascular procedures, and intra-procedural patient management.
- Discusses risk management, nursing management (eBook only), and drugs and dosages.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Krishna Kandarpa : Author of "Kandarpa Handbook of Interventional Radiologic Procedures 6th Edition"
Krishna Kandarpa, M.D., Ph.D., is a cardiovascular and interventional radiologist, who is Director of Research Sciences and Strategic Directions at NIBIB/NIH, National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering, NIH Bethesda, MD, USA.
Most recently, he was Chief Medical Officer/Chief Scientific Officer/EVP-R&D at Delcath Systems, Inc., New York, NY, which markets a combination device/drug treatment for cancers in the liver.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition le jour-même si commande passée avant 15h30 (du lundi au vendredi hors jours fériés)
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email