Clinical Gynecologic Oncology - 10th edition
DiSaia and Creasman
Description détaillée : Clinical Gynecologic Oncology - 10th edition
The fully revised 10th Edition remains the most readable, most comprehensive text in the field.
Under outstanding editorial leadership from Dr. William Creasman and featuring a “who’s who" list of expert contributing authors, this authoritative reference is a must-have resource for improving outcomes and providing effective patient care.
What is the content of "DiSaia and Creasman Clinical Gynecological Oncology 10th edition" ?
- Emphasizes practical clinical presentations and management of commonly seen problems, making this text an excellent resource for daily decision making.
- Provides in-depth explanations of major topics supplemented with up-to-date references.
- Features a new chapter on Immunotherapy in Gynecologic Malignancies, updated information on invasive cervical cancer, and significantly revised content on vulvar cancer, with new guidance on micro-staging for sentinels.
- Covers key topics such as precision medicine and new biomarker-driven targeted therapies, cancer staging, targeted therapy, and immunotherapy.
- Includes quick-reference features such as key point boxes with bulleted lists, highlighted key text, enhanced chapter outlines, clinical algorithms that review recommended treatment and management options, and additional references online.
- Contains useful appendices covering staging, screening, nutritional therapy, toxicity criteria, blood component therapy, and radiation therapy.
- An ideal comprehensive resource for clinical practice, personal study, and exam review.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "DiSaia and Creasman Clinical Gynecological Oncology 10th edition" ?
William T. Creasman, MD, Sims-Hester Professor and Chairman, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina; USA
Robert S. Mannel, MD, Professor, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, Stephenson Cancer Center, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City, Oklahoma; USA
David G. Mutch, MD, Ira C. and Judith Call Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Vice Chair of Gynecology, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Krishnansu Tewari, MD, FACOG, FACS, FRSM, Professor & Division Director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, University of California, Irvine, Irvine, California, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Sommaire : Clinical Gynecologic Oncology - 10th edition
1)Pre Invasive Disease of the Cervix a.Stu Massad 2)Pre Invasive Disease of the Vagina and Vulva and related disorders a.Cara Matthews and Joan Walker 3)Invasive Cervical Cancer a.Krish Tewari and Brad Monk 4)Endometrial Hyperplasia, Estrogen Therapy, and the Prevention of Endometrial Cancer a.Lisa Landrum and Rosemary Zuna and Joan Walker 5)Adenocarcinoma of the Uterine Corpus a.William Creasman and David Scott Miller 6)Sarcoma of the Uterus a.Scott McMeeken and William Creasman 7)Gestational Trophoblastic Disease a.Emma Barber and John Soper 8)Invasive Cancer of Vulva a.Thomas Herzog 9)Invasive Cancer of the Vagina a.Marilyn Huang, Brian Slomovitz and Rob Coleman 10)Adnexal Masses a.Camille Gunderson and Robert Mannel 11)Epithelial Ovarian Cancer a.Eric Eisenhauer, Ritu Salani and Larry Copeland 12)Germ Cell, Stromal and other ovarian tumors a.Emily Pennock, Chad Hamilton, Larr Maxwell and Charlotte Marcus 13)Fallopian tube cancer a.Eric Hope, G Larry Maxwell, and Chad Hamilton 14)Breast Diseases a.Patricia Cronin and Mary Gemignani 15)Cancer in Pregnancy a.Krish Tewari 16)Complications of Disease and Therapy a.Kemi Doll and Dan Clarkepearson 17)Basic Principles of Chemotherapy a.Christina Chu and Steve Rubin 18)Targeted therapy and Molecular Genetics a.Shannon Westin, Anil Sood and Rob Coleman 19)Genes and Cancer: Genetic Counselling and Clinical Management a.David Mutch, Sheri Babb and Phil Disaia 20)Palliative Care and Quality of Life a.Dana Chase, Siu-Fun Wong, Lari Wenzel and Brad Monk 21)Role of Minimally Invasive surgery in Gynecologic Malignancies a.Floor Backes, David Cohn, Robert Mannel and Jeff Fowler 22)Epidemiology of Commonly Used Statistical Terms and Analysis of Clinical Studies a.Wendy Brewster 23)Basic Principles in Gynecologic Radiotherapy a.Catheryn Yashar Appendix
A: Staging: Staging of Cancer at Gynecologic Sites a)Mutch B: Modified from Common Terminology Criteria for Adverse events (common terminology criteria for adverse events). C: Blood component therapy D: Suggested recommendations for routine cancer screening E: Nutritional Therapy: Index
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email