Comprehensive gynecology, 8th edition
- Promo !
Description détaillée : Comprehensive gynecology, 8th edition
This book covers all key issues in gynecology now fully updated to include new information on topics such as laparoscopy and innovations in robotic surgery reversible contraception and advancements in treating endometriosis.
For residents specialists primary care doctors and other healthcare providers Comprehensive Gynecology is an easy-to-access source of trusted information for everyday practice.
What are the key features of "Comprehensive Gynecology 8th edition" ?
- Includes helpful features such as key references and terms, key points at the end of each chapter, summary boxes for quick reference, and new bolded text to highlight the most important concepts.
- Features newly improved artwork; a more cohesive, easy-to-navigate design throughout; and more clinical algorithms.
- Contains hundreds of illustrations and tables, anatomical figures, radiographs, and photographs, as well as 20 videos that address topics such as Pap smear techniques, hysteroscopic metroplasty, and endometriosis of the bladder.
- Brings you up to date with the latest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound, issues in infertility, the latest research in menopause, and other essential aspects of today's practice.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Comprehensive Gynecology 8th edition" ?
David M Gershenson, MD, Professor & Chairman, J. Taylor Wharton, MD Distinguished, Chair in Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas , USA
Gretchen M Lentz, MD, Associate Professor and Director, Women’s Health; Associate Director, Women’s Health Care Center, Roosevelt; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA
Fidel A Valea, MD, Associate Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Director, Fellowship Program in Gynecologic Oncology, Director, Residency Program, Department of OB-GYN, Duke University School of Medicine, Durham, North Carolina and Rogerio A. Lobo, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY Columbia University, New York, U.S.A.
- Livre légèrement abîmé donc soldé !
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition le jour-même si commande passée avant 15h30 (du lundi au vendredi hors jours fériés)
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email