Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver disease 11th edition
review and assessment
Description détaillée : Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver disease 11th edition
Every question reflects current standards of practice and simulates what you’re likely to see on the exam.
Use this review tool as a stand-alone resource, or combine it with the Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease text for further information and study.
What are the key features of "Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease - Review and Assessment 11th edition" ?
- Contains more than 1,000 board-style (vignette) questions that mimic the ABIM blueprint for the gastroenterology boards, including detailed rationales for each question. Questions are designed to test your medical knowledge, clinical reasoning, interpretation, and problem solving skills.
- Includes updated coverage of hepatitis B and C, Barrett’s esophagus, colorectal cancer, and enteric microbiota and probiotics.
- Provides visual support with full-color images throughout, as well as helpful videos online.
- Features access to an online test component that offers both untimed study mode and timed assessment mode, with detailed answers for a complete interactive experience.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Sleisenger and Fordtran's Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease - Review and Assessment 11th edition" ?
Emad Qayed, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases, Emory University School of Medicine, Interim Chief of Gastroenterology, Grady Memorial Hospital, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Nikrad Shahnavaz, MD, Assistant Professor of Medicine,Department of Medicine, Division of Digestive Diseases, Emory University, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
- A paraître
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email