Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology 9th ed
Problem-Oriented patient management
Descriptif détaillé : Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology 9th ed - Problem-Oriented patient management
The revised Ninth Edition prepares you for the oral and written boards with more than 60 real-world cases accompanied by questions that conform to the four areas of questioning on the oral boards, reinforcing step-by-step critical thinking about today’s surgical anesthesia and patient management.
What is the content of "Yao & Artusio's Anesthesiology 9th" ?
- Fully revised throughout, including new coverage of hypertension geriatric anesthesia, enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) and updated references for further study and clarification.
- A consistent chapter format includes: presentation of a case; questions on medical disease and differential diagnosis, preoperative planning and preparation, intraoperative management, and postoperative management; and complete answers and discussion of the case.
- Problem-based approach emphasizes critical thinking, collaborative decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal for oral board and continuing education preparation.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.