Yaffe and Aranda's neonatal and Pediatric Pharmacology, fifth edition
|Auteur||Jacob V. Aranda|
|Date de parution||25 décembre 2020|
|Nombre de pages||1072|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Yaffe and Aranda's neonatal and Pediatric Pharmacology, fifth edition
The premier comprehensive textbook in the field, Yaffe and Aranda’s Neonatal and Pediatric Pharmacology, Fifth Edition, provides an authoritative overview of all aspects of drug therapy in newborns, children, and adolescents.It offers evidence-based guidelines for safe, effective, and rational drug therapy, including specific recommendations for all major drug classes and diseases.
Now in a vibrant two-color format, this fully revised reference is an indispensable resource for pediatricians, neonatologists, pediatric residents, and fellows in different pediatric subspecialties, including neonatal medicine and pediatric critical care.
What is the content of "Yaffe and Aranda's Neonatal and Pediatric Pharmacology Fifth Edition" ?
- Provides updated information on drug interactions and regulatory issues, as well as new chapters on neonatal apnea, inflammatory bowel diseases, stem cells, monoclonal antibodies, antimalarials, antimycobacterial drugs, and probiotics.
- Covers pharmacology in special settings and populations, antimicrobial pharmacology, neuropharmacology, antiseizure drugs, psychopharmacology, immunopharmacology, pharmacology of biologic drugs, nutritional pharmacology, adverse drug reactions and interactions, pediatric poisoning and antidotes, medications errors in children, and more.
- Offers state-of-the-art discussions on pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, pharmacogenetics, pharmacogenomics, pharmacoproteomics, drug development, and clinical trials in infants and children.
- Features convenient appendices containing a neonatal formulary and a pediatric formulary.
- Includes eBook access to downloadable formularies and annual updates.
Enrich Your Ebook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s),such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook,powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who is the author of "Yaffe and Aranda's Neonatal and Pediatric Pharmacology Fifth Edition" ?
Dr. Jacob V. Aranda is a neonatologist in Detroit, Michigan. He has been in practice for more than 20 years.