Thoracic Imaging 3rd ed
Pulmonary and Cardiovascular Radiology
Description détaillée : Thoracic Imaging 3rd ed
This comprehensive title provides practical, authoritative guidance for the radiologic assessment and diagnosis of both congenital and acquired cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. A must-have reference for more than ten years, Thoracic Imaging is your one-stop source for current, accurate coverage of pulmonary infections, diffuse lung diseases, mediastinal masses, coronary artery CT, myocardial disease, pericardial disease, CT of ischemic heart disease, and much more.
- Today’s most comprehensive text-reference in the field, written by pulmonary imaging expert W. Richard Webb, MD and cardiac imaging expert Charles B. Higgins, MD.
- More than 2700 high-quality images, many in full color, help you visualize key aspects of chest imaging.
- A new chapter on MR and CT in in Atrial and Ventricular Arrhythmias brings you up to date on the latest imaging techniques.
- Updated images and content throughout, including expanded coverage of PET/CT.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Auteur(s): Thoracic Imaging 3rd ed
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email