Irwin and Rippe's Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill
Description détaillée : Irwin and Rippe's Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill
Enhancing and adding to ultrasonographic text and video content in Irwin & Rippe’s Intensive Care Medicine, Eighth Edition, this easy-to-follow volume provides expert guidance on the optimal use of ultrasound in the critical care environment. Irwin & Rippe’s Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill covers a wide variety of critical care procedures, explaining how to perform them and how ultrasound can be used to support evaluation and management services to patients with life-threatening illnesses or injuries.
What is the content of Irwin and Rippe's Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill" ?
- Covers commonly performed procedures, including neurological, airway and respiratory, cardiac, vascular and hematological, gastrointestinal and abdominal, genitourinary, and peripheral.
- Features sections on the general use of ultrasonography and patient comfort during procedures.
- Includes illustrations, plus dynamic, highly instructive videos that help you perform rapid bedside diagnostic evaluation of unstable patients.
- Ideal for critical care practitioners, fellows, and nurses, as well as other critical care clinicians who seek to incorporate ultrasonography into their practices.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Auteur(s): Irwin and Rippe's Ultrasonography for Management of the Critically Ill
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email