Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine 7th edition
Description détaillée : Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine 7th edition
Templated chapters rapidly guide you to up to date information on clinical presentation, differential diagnosis, evaluation, management, and disposition, including highlighted critical interventions and common pitfalls. This concise text covers the full range of conditions you’re likely to see in the ED, with unmatched readability for quick study and reference.
What are the main features of "Harwood-Nuss' Clinical Practice of Emergency Medicine 7th Edition" ?
- Emphasizes management and disposition, helping you make effective management decisions for patients with or without a confirmed diagnosis.
- Contains a unique high-risk chief complaint section, covering frequently seen, critical presentations in the ED, including chest pain, abdominal pain, shortness of breath, and altered mental status.
- Provides carefully selected tables, diagrams, and illustrations to enhance and augment concise, focused chapters.
- Features key testing sections throughout as well as pertinent clinical guideline boxes providing practical advice and guidance to increase your knowledge and improve your clinical care.
- Includes access to additional online-only content (including chapters, figures, and tables) and access to over 1,500 self-assessment questions and answers.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
À PARAÎTRE DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 12h30 & de 13h30 à 18h00
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email