Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider
Description détaillée : Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider
Written specifically for the non-specialist and those with limited pediatric training, Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider provides expert guidance in this challenging area.
Abundant high-quality imaging examples cover the full range of pediatric disorders you’re likely to see, including trauma, musculoskeletal, pulmonary, ENT, cardiac, genitourinary, gastroenterology, neurological, and neonatal patients.
What are the key features of "Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider" ?
- Presents more than 80 common and important rare cases, supported with 450+ images across relevant modalities including ultrasound, radiography, CT, and MRI.
- Identifies key radiographic findings for various pediatric conditions including congenital heart lesions, surgical entities, infectious disease processes, and traumatic injuries.
- Accompanies images with clear, concise text that makes it easy to grasp the most clinically significant points of each case.
- Provides expert guidance on best practices in important areas of pediatric imaging such as sedation, ionizing radiation exposure reduction, and imaging modality selection.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.What are the key features of "Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider" ?
Who are the authors of "Pediatric Imaging for the Emergency Provider" ?
Dr. Robert Vezzetti, FAAP, is an emergency physician at Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas. He has published several articles in scholarly journals and has presented throughout the nation. He’s a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics and the Curriculum Development Committee for medical education.
Dr. Jestin Carlson is national director of clinical education for USACS. He also is the director of resident research for Saint Vincent Hospital and vice-chair of the Allegheny Health Network Institutional Review Board. Dr. Carlson has a focus on resuscitation research and education with more than 80 manuscripts published in peer-reviewed journals. He sits on the international liaison committee on resuscitation/American Heart Association First Aid Task Force and the American Red Cross Scientific Advisory committee.
Dr. Debra Pennington is a radiologist in Austin, Texas and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin and St. David's Medical Center. She received her medical degree from Perelman School of Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania and has been in practice for more than 20 years.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email