Update Gastroenterology 2006 - Novel Developments in Gastroenterology- EAGE
Descriptif détaillé : Update Gastroenterology 2006 - Novel Developments in Gastroenterology- EAGE
- Basic mechanisms of drug-induced mucosal damage and repair
- Drug-induced oesophageal mucosal injury
- Spectrum of drug-induced gastric damage
- Drug-induced small/large bowel injury
- Prevention of mucosal injury
- Role of endoscopy in diagnosis and therapy of drug-induced UGI bleeding
- Role of medical therapy in drug-induced bleeding
- Is the COX-1, COX-2 hypothesis obsolete?
Novel Developments in Gastroenterology. Medical and Surgical Viewpoints
1. Non acid and duodeno-gastro-oesophageal reflux
2. What is really new in the diagnosis and management of intestinal neuropathies and motility disorders
3. Techniques and indications for minimally invasive procedures
4. New diagnostic tools: ready for clinical application ?