Uflacker's Atlas of Vascular Anatomy Third edition
An angiographic approach
Descriptif détaillé : Uflacker's Atlas of Vascular Anatomy Third edition An angiographic approach
Experts in the field, each trained by Dr. Andre Uflacker, provide thorough updates throughout the text, including new slides and anatomical variations.
What is the content of "Uflacker's Atlas of Vascular Anatomy - An Angiographic Approach Third Edition" ?
This edition reflects recent advances in technology as well as new understandings of anatomy, making it an invaluable resource for vascular interventional radiologists and fellows, as well as surgeons, cardiologists, residents, and medical students.
- Covers all the vascular territories, including correlations with function and other critical anatomical structures
- related to the clinical and surgical application of vascular anatomy.
- Correlates angiographic images with full-color drawings to guide evaluation, management, and treatment.
- Includes additional variations of anatomy and new histology slides where appropriate.
- Contains numerous 3D cinematic volume-rendered reconstructions that provide exceptional visual clarity
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Uflacker's Atlas of Vascular Anatomy - An Angiographic Approach Third Edition" ?
Andre Uflacker : Dr. Uflacker joined the faculty at the University of Virginia Department of Radiology and Medical Imaging as an interventional radiologist, where he participated in creating a multidisciplinary program for a genetic disorder called Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia (HHT). Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA.
Dr. Uflacker’s research interests are focused on embolic therapy, and he is actively investigating the application of particle embolization in osteoarthritis. Dr. Uflacker’s clinical interests include prostatic artery embolization for benign prostatic hyperplasia, treatment of pelvic congestion syndrome, HHT, uterine artery embolization, placenta accreta, venous disease, cancer treatment, and peripheral vascular disease.
Marcelo Guimaraes Department, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, USA. Academic focus :