The EAE Textbook of echocardiography
Descriptif détaillé : The EAE Textbook of echocardiography
- Written in accordance with EAE aims and goals, and reflecting the EAE Core Syllabus
- Evidence-based and corresponds to the latest EAE Recommendations, with the emphasis on providing sound management and treatment guidance
- Includes over 500 full-colour illustrations and a DVD of video material
- Comes complete with 6 months' access to the online version, offering links to primary research and EAE-approved multiple choice question for self-assessment
- Each chapter opens with a brief summary and ends with a personal perspective outlining the future directions for the field
This official textbook of the European Association of Echocardiography (EAE) serves the educational requirements of cardiologists and all clinical medical professionals, underpinning the structural training in the field in accordance with EAE aims and goals, and reflecting the EAE Core Syllabus. Published in partnership with the European Society of Cardiology, and written by a team of expert authors from accross Europe, it is a valuable resource to support not only those with an interest in echocardiography but specifically those seeking the information needed for accreditation and training through the EAE. The textbook is in full colour throughout, contains over 500 high quality illustrations, and includes a DVD of 140 videos.
The printed edition is complemented by an online version allowing users to search the text, download the figures for use in PowerPoint presentations and access the EAE-approved multiple choice questions for self-assessment.