The Digital Echo Atlas : a multimedia reference
|Date de parution||17 octobre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||448|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : The Digital Echo Atlas : a multimedia reference
The digital content available through the eBook bundled with the text, contains expanded chapters and includes:
• Hundreds of topics with accompanying echo clips, images, and figures
• Multi-modality imaging of many conditions; MRI, EKG, and CT scans covering the entire heart structure and the full range of cardiovascular abnormalities, where relevant
• The opportunity to easily view more than 1000 echo clips as they would appear in the lab, including those you may not encounter regularly
• Case presentations that offer a better understanding of particular conditions and how they should be approached
In the companion book, you’ll find highly illustrated, full-color coverage which is enhanced by the digital material available through the eBook bundle. The print volume is both a quick clinical reference and a useful guide to the wealth of digital content, as well as a source of practical information such as transducer maneuvers, ASE guidelines, abbreviations, fundamentals of producing an echocardiogram, and case presentations.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more