The cutaneous lymphoid proliferations 2nd edition
A comprehensive textbook of lymphocytic infiltrates of the skin,
Descriptif détaillé : The cutaneous lymphoid proliferations : A comprehensive textbook of lymphocytic infiltrates of the skin, 2nd edition
- Classic reference for unsurpassed coverage of lymphocytic infiltrates of the human skin
- Covers a broad spectrum of topics ranging from the role of the immune system in the pathogenesis of cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates to one describing the immunohistochemica nd molecular aspects of lymphoid neoplasia.
- Each chapter contains an extensive array of ‘clinical vignettes’ clearly showing the application of principles and treatment techniques discussed in the chapter
- Presents a succinct and logical approach to the diagnosis of most cutaneous lymphocytic infiltrates and discusses the interplay between the immune system in the propagation of lymphocytic infiltrates focusing on the role of iatrogenic and endogenous immune dysregulation.The molecular and cytogenetic basis of lymphoid neoplasia is considered in great detail.
- Contains hundreds of full-color, high-quality clinical and histologic photographs, with over 200 new images in the new edition