the cardiac catheterization handbook 6th ed
|Date de parution||12 août 2015|
|Dimension||15 x 22|
Descriptif détaillé : the cardiac catheterization handbook 6th ed
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Focused update covers treatment protocols for every procedure you'll encounter, as well as the latest knowledge and clinical trials regarding recent scientific breakthroughs.
- Highlights the newest catheterization techniques, including new-generation stents, guidance devices, and closure devices, to ensure you're completely up to date.
- Discusses the management of common patient problems, focusing on cautions and outcomes to help you make informed decisions.
- Includes discussions on structural heart disease and new developments in heart valve disease.
- Brand-new illustrations – 40 in total – enhance your visual understanding of the material.
- Detailed videos of Dr. Kern demonstrating various procedures in the cath lab are linked within the chapters on Expert Consult, which will be regularly updated as new videos are created.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, videos, images, and references from the book on a variety of devices.