The bethesda handbook of clinical oncology fifth edition
|Date de parution||1 mars 2018|
|Nombre de pages||768|
|Dimension||15 x 22|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology Fifth Edition
What is the content of "The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology Fifth Edition" ?
With contributions from experts and scholars at the National Cancer Institute, National Institutes of Health, Cleveland Clinic, and other renowned institutions, this latest edition has been thoroughly revised with new content and continues to provide practical guidance on how to evaluate, diagnose, and treat cancer patients.
- Designed for quick and easy accessibility of clinically relevant information.
- Features a new comprehensive chapter on the principles and practice of immunotherapy.
- Disease-specific chapters now include information on relevant and appropriate immunotherapeutic drugs.
- Covers a range of solid-tumor, blood, and other cancers, as well as infection management, nutrition, and palliative care.
- Combines concise and clear information with tables, images, and algorithms; now with even more algorithms to help fine-tune clinical decision-making.
- Useful for oncologists, oncology nurses, oncology fellows, residents, and allied health professionals.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s ), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook , powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs , supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Who are the authors of "The Bethesda Handbook of Clinical Oncology Fifth Edition" ?
Jame Abraham : oncologist in Cleveland, Ohio. He has been in practice for more than 20 years. Chair, Department of Hematology/Medical Oncology, Cleveland Clinic; Director, Breast Oncology Program, Taussig Cancer Institute, Cleveland Clinic; Co-Director, Comprehensive Breast Cancer Program, Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland,Ohio, USA
James L. Gulley : American cancer researcher and the Director of the Medical Oncology Service at National Cancer Institute, Bethesda, MD,USA.