The 5-minute clinical consult 2021 29th edition
Descriptif détaillé : The 5-minute clinical consult 2021 29th edition
This bestselling title provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021 delivers clinical confidence efficiently, allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms; ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more.
Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic.
10-day access to 5MinuteConsult.com. Sign up for a trial and experience how easy it is to use 5MinuteConsult at the point of care. Your 5MinuteConsult.com credentials also give you access to the 5Minute app, available in the Apple and Google Play stores.
Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine practitioners and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2021, 29th Edition is your best resource for patient care.
- More than 1,200 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and The 5-Minute Sports Medicine Consult
- Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms
- Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic
- Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions
- A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques
- An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons®
- Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests
- More than 3,500 patient handouts in English and Spanish
- Approximately 100 Diseases and Conditions in SpanishICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria
- FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients. This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC.