The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 27th edition
Descriptif détaillé : The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 27th edition
- It provides rapid access to guidance on diagnosis, treatment, medications, follow-up, and associated factors for more than 540 diseases and conditions. The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019 is designed to deliver maximum clinical confidence as efficiently as possible…allowing you to focus your valuable time on giving your patients the best possible care.
- Get quick access to all-new topics , including Advance Care Planning, Geriatric Care, and Medical Marijuana. Find the answers you need quickly thanks to an intuitive, at-a-glance format, with concise, bulleted text; hundreds of diagnostic and therapeutic algorithms;
- ICD-10 codes, DSM-5 criteria; and much more. Make confident decisions aided by current evidence-based designations in each topic. Written by esteemed internal medicine and family medicine physicians and published by the leading publisher in medical content, The 5-Minute Clinical Consult 2019, 27th Edition includes a 10-Day Free Trial to 5MinuteConsult.com.
- 5MinuteConsult.com is an evidence-based, online workflow tool easily integrated at the point of care. 5MinuteConsult.com provides online-exclusive content, including: All-new topics, including Acalculous Cholecystitis, Binge Eating Disorder, Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Leptospirosis, Peripartum Thyroiditis, and more.
- More than 1,500 additional topics, including the full contents of The 5-Minute Pediatric Consult and Rosen & Barkin’s 5-Minute Emergency Medicine Consult Differential diagnosis support from an expanded collection of algorithms Current evidence-based designations highlighted in each topic Thousands of images to help support visual diagnosis of all conditions A video library of procedures, treatment, and physical therapy techniques An A-to-Z Drug Database from Facts & Comparisons® Guidance on laboratory test interpretation from Wallach’s Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests More than 3,000 patient handouts in English and Spanish Includes 100 most common Diseases and Conditions in Spanish ICD-10 codes and DSM-5 criteria FREE point-of-care CME and CE: 0.5 credits each time you search the site to find the best treatment for your patients.
- This activity has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 20 prescribed credits by the AAFP and the ANCC. Consider a subscription to 5MinuteConsult.com, available for 1 year with the purchase of The 5-Minute Clinical Consult Premium 2019: 1-Year Enhanced Online Access + Print, 27th Edition or an online-only subscription, available at www.5MinuteConsult.com