ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGY 5TH EDITION
Description détaillée : ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL PATHOLOGY 5TH EDITION
More than 1,500 radiographs and full-color clinical photos bring various lesions and conditions to life. Updates in this edition include coverage of the latest advances in oral squamous cell carcinoma treatment, HPV, and molecular pathology, along with revised content throughout.
Well-known oral pathology educators Brad Neville, Douglas Damm, Carl Allen, and Angela Chi, bring you up to date on the latest concepts of pathogenesis and disease management in the care of patients with oral disease.
New to this edition
- NEW! An ebook version is included with print purchase. The ebook allows you to access all the text, figures, and references, with the ability to search, customize content, make notes and highlights, and have content read aloud. Plus, it includes prescriptions for oral diseases, differential diagnosis of clinical cases, and practice questions.
- Updated content on the latest breakthroughs in oral squamous cell carcinoma treatment, HPV, and molecular pathology addresses some of today’s leading topics in oral pathology research.
What is the Content of "Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 5th edition" ?
- Comprehensive, contemporary overview of oral and maxillofacial pathology includes a detailed description of each individual lesion or pathologic condition and the kind of pathologic process that it represents, followed by a discussion of its clinical and/or radiographic presentation, histopathologic features, and its treatment and prognosis.
- Coverage of the latest concepts of pathogenesis and disease management helps you understand the diseases that affect oral and maxillofacial structures, how to formulate an accurate diagnosis, and how to institute proper treatment.
- More than 1,500 radiographs and full-color clinical photos facilitate the identification and classification of lesions and disease states.
- Logical organization by body system or disease process makes it easy to look up specific conditions.
- Comprehensive appendix on differential diagnosis organizes disease entities according to their most prominent or identifiable clinical features, helping you find and formulate differential diagnoses.
Who are the Authors of "Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology 5th edition" ?
Brad W. Neville, DDS, Director of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology, HCA South Atlantic Division, Trident Medical Center, Charleston, South Carolina, Distinguished University Professor Emeritus, Department of Stomatology, James B. Edwards College of Dental Medicine, Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, South Carolina; USA
Douglas D. Damm, DDS, Emeritus Professor, Division of Oral & Maxillofacial Pathology, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry, Lexington, Kentucky, Oral & Maxillofacial Pathologist, Pathology & Cytology Laboratories, Lexington, Kentucky; USA
Carl M. Allen, DDS, MSD, Division of Oral and Maxillofacial Pathology and Radiology, College of Dentistry, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio
Angela C. Chi, DMD, Professor, Woody L. Hunt School of Dental Medicine, Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center El Paso, El Paso, Texas, USA
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email