Te Linde's Operative Gynecology 12th ed
Descriptif détaillé : Te Linde's Operative Gynecology 12th ed
- A completely restructured table of contents that reflects the needs of today’s novice and experienced surgeons – ideal for quick reference and as a clinical refresher.
- An intuitive, chronological structure, covering relevant topics from preoperative preparation through postoperative care, as well as an expansive section on gynecologic procedures and surgical management of selected conditions.
- The same readable, easy-to-digest presentation you’ve come to expect from Te Linde’s.
- Expanded “Steps in the Procedure” boxes are supplied for all surgical chapters – a favorite feature that provides clear, easy-to-follow roadmaps for each procedure.
- More than 1,300 color illustrations, photographs and line drawings.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.