Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics 6th ed; 2-volume
From the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
|Auteur||John A. Herring|
|Date de parution||18 janvier 2021|
|Nombre de pages||2184|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics 6th ed; 2-volume
What is the content of "Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics 6th edition, 2-volume" ?
Editor John Herring MD and experts from the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children offer step-by-step instruction and detailed visual guidance on both surgical and non-surgical approaches. It’s everything the orthopaedic surgeon needs to know to accurately treat the full spectrum of pediatric orthopaedic conditions and injuries.
- Presents complete coverage of the latest knowledge on etiology, imaging, differential diagnosis, growth instrumentation, and non-operative and surgical techniques for a wide range of pediatric orthopaedic conditions.
- Provides expert guidance on difficult diagnostic and clinical management issues for your most challenging cases.
- Covers today’s most effective approaches for management of severe spinal deformities, early onset scoliosis, hip preservation methods, long-term follow-up of trauma conditions, and much more.
- Offers superb visual guidance with nearly 2,500 full-color illustrations and 70 videos (many are new!) of pediatric surgical procedures, including a number that highlight clinical examination and unusual clinical findings.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Tachdjian's Pediatric Orthopaedics 6th edition, 2-volume" ?
John A. Herring, MD, Chief of Staff Emeritus, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children; Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, Dallas, Texas