Surgical pathology of the liver
|Date de parution||25 décembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||664|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Surgical Pathology of the Liver
- Reflects both the current literature and the extensive personal experience of the authors, all practicing GI/liver pathologists at the Mayo Clinic.
- Integrates the use of immunohistochemical stains and other supporting studies into the morphological findings in every chapter.
- Provides practical differential diagnoses, prioritized by likelihood.
- Covers liver pathology terms, the use of immunohistochemistry and special stains in medical liver pathology, electron microscopy, cytopathology, molecular pathology, and hematopathology.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click