Surgical instrumentation 3rd edition
|Date de parution||1 février 2018|
|Nombre de pages||376|
Descriptif détaillé : Surgical instrumentation 3rd edition
Written for surgical technologists by a surgical technologist, it offers a level of visual clarity and realism unmatched by any other surgical instrument book. Many photos include close-up views of the instrument tip, so you can quickly discern differences between instruments. Interactive resources on Evolve allow you to view 360-degree rotations of more than 100 instruments. Also included are flash cards, timed memory exercises, Mayo stands, back-table set ups, quizzes, and instrument sets for common procedures in various surgical specialties.
- Over 660 full-color, high-quality photographs help you to learn the most common surgical instruments for all surgical procedures.
- Close-up photos of instruments show the details of each tip and demonstrating variations to make it easier to identify each surgical instrument.
- Consistent, clear, and concise instrument monographs include the name, common name, category, use (type of surgery and where on the body), cautions relating to safety or patient care, and other details such as regional name variations.
- NEW! Instrument sets for common procedures quickly accessible in specialty chapters.
- Presentation of two illustrations per page makes it easier to see the details of each instrument.
- Student resources on Evolve include all of the images from the text, additional 360-degree views and close-ups of over 100 instruments, animations of large and small fragment sets, and timed recall exercises for practice in learning instruments.
- Chapter quizzes on Evolve help you master the various instruments used in general and speciality surgeries.