Stoller's orthopaedics and sports medicine: the knee package
|Date de parution||25 décembre 2016|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Stoller's Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: the Knee Package
More than 25 years of trailblazing knee research and clinical experience are combined into one comprehensive, must-have package.
Now you can access this essential knowledge, along with the most extensive cadaver MR correlation available, to hone your skills in knee imaging.
Concise, bulleted text accompanied by hundreds of clear line drawings, full-color illustrations, and high-quality images allow for rapid understanding and easy access to information.
Stoller’s Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine: The Knee Package includes:
- Print book 3.5 Hours of never-before-released videos of Dr. Stoller’s lecture slides with accompanying narration
- The full text in ebook format with enhanced navigation
- ‘Stoller Notes’ that provide deeper insight into the material
- A powerful search tool that pulls results from the book, reader’s notes, and the web Cross-linked PubMed pages, references, and more
- Note taking, highlighting, sharing and tabbing tools for easy reference to key content
This one-of-a-kind package also offers:
- One of the most comprehensive collections of color illustrations of orthopaedic pathoanatomy available
- The proven Stoller Checklist approach to MR joint interpretation for accurate and reproducible image interpretation
- Key concepts that emphasize and reinforce critical information
- Detailed and comprehensive figure legends that not only describe an image, but provide essential information about the disorder 3T and high resolution MR images
- Arthroscopy and surgical correlation
- New coverage of meniscal repair; isometry and graft position, plus double bundle; posterolateral corner; combined injury pattern, ACL plus PCL; patellar stabilization.