STEMI vs "FEMI"
|Date de parution||12 octobre 2018|
|Nombre de pages||40|
|Dimension||16 x 24|
Descriptif détaillé : STEMI vs "FEMI"
Now you can sharpen your clinical skills in this critical area with a unique resource that offers real-world practice in identifying actual STEMI events vs. FEMI. STEMI vs. “FEMI” presents 100 clinical scenarios that challenge you to answer the following questions:
1. Does the ECG demonstrate evidence of an acute myocardial infarction?
2. Would you activate the Cardiac Catheterization Team as the next step in the patient’s management?
- Presents each case with a narrative (age, sex, lifestyle, symptoms, physical observations), along with the presenting ECG and prior ECGs if available – all in full color for clear visualization.
- Provides a detailed explanation on the following page, allowing for quick self-testing, and includes additional images and references where appropriate.
- Includes the most common and some less common clinical scenarios.
- Helps cardiology fellows, emergency medicine residents and physicians, and other emergency care providers identify nuances of acute myocardial ischemia, thereby avoiding unnecessary interventions and providing appropriate, efficient care to every patient who presents with cardiac symptoms.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more