Spine Secrets 3rd edition
|Date de parution||10 juin 2020|
|Nombre de pages||544|
|Dimension||15 x 22|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Spine Secrets 3rd edition
Spine Secrets Plus, 3rd Edition, by Dr. Vincent J. Devlin, features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style - making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
What is the content of "Spine Secrets 3rd Edition" ?
- The proven Secrets Series® format gives you the most return for your time - succinct, easy to read, engaging, and highly effective.
- Fully revised and updated throughout, including protocols and guidelines that are continuously evolving and that increasingly dictate best practices.
- Expanded PLUS format includes extended coverage, a larger format, colorful visual elements, and larger, detailed images and illustrations to provide an overall enhanced learning experience.
- Remain at the forefront of the nuances of spine surgery and related specialties with updates on new techniques and technologies, as well as changing treatment options and drug information.
- Top 100 Secrets and Key Points boxes provide a fast overview of the secrets you must know for success in practice and on exams.
- Zero in on key information with bulleted lists, mnemonics, and practical tips from prominent specialists - all providing a concise overview of important, board-relevant content.
- Portable size makes it easy to carry with you for quick reference or review anywhere, anytime.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who is the author of "Spine Secrets 3rd Edition" ?
Vincent J. Devlin, MD, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Silver Spring, Maryland