Sonography, 5th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Sonography, 5th edition
Thankfully Sonography Introduction to Normal Structure and Function 5th Edition provides the firm grounding in normal anatomy and physiology that you need from an ultrasound perspective.
What is the content of "Sonography 5th edition" ?
This highly visual text uses a wealth of ultrasound images accompanied by labeled drawings with detailed legends to increase your comfort with normal anatomy as it appears during scanning. Its consistent chapter format also makes the content easy to navigate and reinforces standard protocols for scanning each area of the body.
New to this edition
- Chapter on musculoskeletal sonography covers the latest use of ultrasound technology to visualize muscle, tendon, and ligament anatomy.
- Chapter devoted to pediatric sonography introduces students to the knowledge needed to work in this nascent specialty.
- Coverage of 5D technology familiarizes students with automated volume scanning.
- Updated content reflects the latest ARDMS standards and AIUM guidelines.
- More than 100 new and updated sonograms and line drawings give students a better picture of what they should see in scans.
- Highly visual content leads with images and uses narrative to support those visuals.
- Consistent organization features a standardized heading scheme to aid students when searching for information.
- Quality control protocol information helps students recreate the most optimal scanning settings and techniques.
Who are the authors of "Sonography 5th edition" ?
Reva Arnez Curry, PhD, RDMS, RTR, FSDMS, Executive Director of Community Partnerships, H201 Stockton Center for Community Schools, School of Education, Richard Stockton College, Pomona, NJ