Small animal diagnostic ultrasound, 4th edition
Descriptif détaillé : Small animal diagnostic ultrasound, 4th edition
It shows how ultrasonography can be an indispensable part of your diagnostic workup for everything from cardiac and hepatic disease to detached retinas and intestinal masses. All-new content on internal medicine is integrated throughout the text, addressing disease processes and pathologies, their evaluation, and treatment.
Written by expert educators John S. Mattoon, Rance K. Sellon, and Clifford R. Berry, this reference includes access to an Expert Consult website with more than 100 video clips and a fully searchable version of the entire text.
What are the new features of this edition ?
- Updated content on diagnostic ultrasound ensures that you are informed about the latest developments and prepared to meet the challenges of the clinical environment.
- Coverage of internal medicine includes basic knowledge about a disease process, the value of various blood tests in evaluating the disease, as well as treatment strategies.
- Editors Rance K. Sellon and Clifford R. Berry bring a fresh focus and perspective to this classic text.
- Expert Consult website includes a fully searchable eBook version of the text along with video clips demonstrating normal and abnormal conditions as they appear in ultrasound scans.
- New and updated figures throughout the book demonstrate current, high-quality images from state-of-the-art equipment.
- Contributing authors add new chapters, ensuring that this book contains current, authoritative information on the latest ultrasound techniques.
Who are the authors of "Small Animal Diagnostic Ultrasound 4th edition"?
John S. Mattoon, DVM, DACVR, Diplomate, American College of Veterinary Radiology, Department of Veterinary Clinical Sciences, Washington State University, Pullman, WA; USA
Rance K. Sellon, DVM, PhD, Associate Professor Veterinary Clinical Sciences Washington State University Pullman, WA
Clifford Rudd Berry, DVM, Courtesy Professor SACS University of Florida Gainesville FL Academic Coordinator Vet-CT Apex NC