Shoulder Arthroplasty 2nd ed
Descriptif détaillé : Shoulder Arthroplasty 2nd ed
Extensively illustrated, this technique-intensive reference provides step-by-step guidance on the most effective approaches to patients in everyday practice, including the variations and complications that surgeons invariably encounter. Focused, concise coverage includes indications and contraindications, preoperative planning and imaging, results and complications, and more.
NEW TO THIS EDITION
- Includes a new chapter on Stemless Shoulder Arthroplasty, and new discussions of convertible implants, preoperative planning software, press-fit implants, and glenoid reconstruction techniques.
- Highlights new techniques, devices, and implants throughout, and includes the latest outcome data for specific conditions and procedures
- Features superb intraoperative photographs and line drawings, as well as accompanying videos for dynamic clarification - all updated to offer the latest visual guidance in the field.
- Provides a uniform, consistent approach to all aspects of shoulder arthroplasty, including "pearls" from the expert author team of T. Bradley Edwards and Brent J. Morris.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.