Scheuer's Liver Biopsy Interpretation, 10th edition
|Date de parution||20 mai 2020|
|Nombre de pages||448|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Scheuer's Liver Biopsy Interpretation, 10th edition
Authored by renowned expert Dr. Jay Lefkowitch and reflecting the extensive experience of the late Dr. Peter Scheuer, this practical text contains technical tips, diagnostic clues, and pearls on all aspects of liver pathology diagnosis, including acute and chronic hepatitis, biliary tract diseases, childhood disorders, and hepatic neoplasms - as well as ancillary topics such as biopsy assessment, laboratory techniques, normal liver histology, and transplantation.
Throughout the text, histopathologic features are correlated with clinical features, molecular genetics, and immunohistochemistry to provide a practical account of how pathology impacts the diagnosis and management of liver disease.
What is the content of "Scheuer's Liver Biopsy Interpretation 10th Edition" ?
- General Principles Of Biopsy Assessment
- Laboratory Techniques
- The Normal Liver
- Assessment And Differential Diagnosis Of Pathological Features
- Biliary Disease
- Acute Viral Hepatitis
- Steatosis, Steatohepatitis And Related Conditions
- Drugs And Toxins
- Chronic Hepatitis
- Neoplasms And Nodules
- Vascular Disorders
- Childhood Liver Disease And Metabolic Disorders
- Disturbances Of Copper And Iron Metabolism
- The Liver In Systemic Disease And Pregnancy
- The Liver In Organ Transplantation
- Electron Microscopy And Other Techniques
Who is the author of "Scheuer's Liver Biopsy Interpretation 10th Edition" ?
Jay H. Lefkowitch, MD, Professor of Clinical Pathology and Cell Biology, College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University, New York