Rosen's breast pathology fifth edition
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Rosen's Breast Pathology Fifth edition
The revised fifth edition covers the latest advances in immunohistochemical, pathobiological, and molecular aspects of benign and malignant breast diseases, helping you reach an accurate diagnosis with confidence. It’s an ideal reference for all physicians and medical personnel who require a thorough knowledge of breast pathology, including pathologists, surgeons, oncologists, radiologists, and radiation oncologists.
What is the content of "Rosen's Breast Pathology Fifth Edition"?
- Covers clinical and radiological presentation, epidemiology, gross pathology, microscopic pathology, treatment, and prognosis (when relevant) for each disease entity.
- Addresses surgical and oncological aspects of various diseases wherever appropriate.
- Thoroughly updated throughout to reflect the latest advances in this dynamic area of practice.
- Features more than 2,000 high-quality images that highlight key diagnostic features, including hundreds of new illustrations.
- Stresses the role of pathology in the multidisciplinary management of breast diseases.
- Emphasizes histopathological features of breast diseases.
- Recommends appropriate management for specific breast diseases.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who are the authors of "Rosen's Breast Pathology Fift Edition" ?
Syed A. Hoda is a professor of pathology at the Weill Medical College of Cornell University, and an Attending Pathologist at the New York Presbyterian Hospital. Hoda is a surgical pathologist with a particular interest in diagnostic breast pathology.
Dr. Paul Rosen, MD is a board certified pathologist in Briarcliff, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Florida, and Pennsylvania.
Dr Edi Brogi MD is a board certified pathologist in New York, New York. She is affiliated with Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, she is specialized in the pathology of breast cancer
Frederick Koerner : Over a career spanning more than 30 years as a member of the MGH(Massachussets General Hospital) Pathology Service, including 11 years as the head of the Breast Pathology Division, Frederick Koerner , MD, has dedicated his life to caring for patients facing breast cancer.