Roger's Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care 5th ed
|Date de parution||9 septembre 2015|
|Nombre de pages||2000|
|Dimension||21 x 29,7|
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Roger's Textbook of Pediatric Intensive Care 5th ed
In the 5th Edition, more than 250 global contributors bring you completely up to date on today’s understanding, treatments, technologies, and outcomes regarding critical illness in children.
The 5th Edition’s many updates include:
- An all-new full-color layout that enhances visual appeal and makes the text easier to navigate.
- New “Key Point” summaries at the beginning of each chapter that are numerically correlated to pertinent sections in the text, so you can find what you need quickly.
- Fifteen new chapters cover Integrating Palliative Care and Critical Care; Rapid Response Systems; Non-Invasive Ventilation; Abusive Head Trauma; Pulmonary Hypertension; Dengue and Other Viral Hemorrhagic Fevers (including Ebola); Gastrointestinal Bleeding; Diagnostic Imaging of the Abdomen; and more.
- More detailed coverage of Professionalism and Leadership in Pediatric Critical Care; Simulation Training and Team Dynamics; Injury from Chemical, Biologic, Radiologic, and Nuclear Agents (Bioterrorism); Mass Casualty Events; Acute Kidney Injury; and Chronic Kidney Disease, Dialysis and Renal Transplantation.
- Best available evidence is now highlighted for each topic, making it easier to locate and evaluate significant data.
- All existing chapters have been thoroughly updated and rewritten. A new appendix of critical care equations for quick reference of essential information.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use