Rheumatology, 2-volume set, 8th edition
Rheumatology, 2-volume set, 8th edition
Description détaillée : Rheumatology, 2-volume set, 8th edition
Dr. Marc Hochberg and his team of worldwide editors and authors keep you abreast of recent advances in the field— all in a user-friendly, accessible manner.
Fully updated from cover to cover, this two-volume text is designed to meet the needs of all practicing and academic rheumatologists as well as arthritis-related health care professionals and scientists interested in rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
What is the content of "Rheumatology 8th edition 2-volume set" ?
- Covers the epidemiology, pathogenesis, clinical manifestations, therapeutic approach, and management of all major as well as rarely encountered rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
- Discusses clinical examination, imaging principles, differential diagnosis, established and novel therapies, perioperative evaluation, pain management, basic science, and genetics of rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases.
- Uses a consistent, logical, reader-friendly format with templated chapters, concise text, and large-scale, state-of-the-art illustrations for efficient visual reference.
- Contains new chapters covering pre-clinical disease and how to address these patients, common comorbidities in rheumatoid arthritis; emerging therapies for systemic sclerosis; immune mediated complications of checkpoint inhibitors; the epidemiology of COVID-19 and rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases, emerging treatments for osteoarthritis, and big data analytics.
- Provides updates to key topics such as systems biology and its impact on our understanding of the pathogenesis of rheumatic and musculoskeletal diseases, the microbiome in rheumatic musculoskeletal diseases, how to manage chronic pain in the patient with a rheumatic disease, drugs and reproductive health, and emerging therapies for patients with RA, SLE, spondyloarthritis, inflammatory muscle disease, and vasculitis.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of numerous new contributing authors, as well as new co-editor Dr. Désirée van der Heijde, who is an expert in psoriatic arthritis, spondyloarthritis, imaging, and clinical epidemiology.
- Provides access to concise videos depicting the use of ultrasound for diagnosis and treatment.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Who are the authors of "Rheumatology 8th edition 2-volume set" ?
Marc C. Hochberg, MD, MPH, MACP, Professor of Medicine and Epidemiology and Public Health; Head, Division of Rheumatology and Clinical Immunology, University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Josef S. Smolen, MD, FRCP, Professor of Medicine, Chairman, Department of Medicine III, Division of Rheumatology, Medical University of Vienna;Chairman, Second Department of Medicine, Center for Rheumatic Diseases, Hietzing Hospital, Vienna, Austria
Michael E. Weinblatt, MD, John R. and Eileen K. Riedman Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School; R. Bruce and Joan M. Mickey Distinguished Chair in Rheumatology, Division of Rheumatology, Immunology and Allergy, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
Michael H. Weisman, MD, Cedars-Sinai Chair in Rheumatology, Director, Division of Rheumatology, Professor of Medicine, Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, David Geffen School of Medicine at University of California, Los Angeles, Los Angeles, California, USA
Ellen M Gravallese, MD, Professor of Medicine, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Division of Rheumatology; Director of Translational Research, Musculoskeletal Center of Excellence, University of Massachusetts Medical School and University of Massachusetts Memorial Medical Center; Myles J. McDonough Chair in Rheumatology, University of Massachusetts Medical School, Worcester, Massachusetts, USA
Desiree van der Heijde, Professor of Rheumatology; University Hospital Maastricht; Maastricht, Netherlands
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Sommaire : Rheumatology, 2-volume set, 8th edition
SECTION 1 Scientific Basis of Rheumatic Disease
A. Anatomy and Physiology
B. Immunology and Inflammation
C. Systems Biology
SECTION 2 Clinical Basis of Rheumatic Disease
SECTION 3 Approach to the Patient
SECTION 4 Evaluation of the Patient: Imaging Techniques
SECTION 5 Principles of Management
B. Small Molecules
C. Biologic Agents
SECTION 6 Regional and Widespread Pain
SECTION 7 Rheumatoid Arthritis
SECTION 8 Pediatric Rheumatology
SECTION 9 Infection-Related Rheumatic Diseases
A. Infectious Arthritis
B. Other Infection-Related Disease
SECTION 10 Spondyloarthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis
SECTION 11 Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Related Diseases
SECTION 12 Systemic Sclerosis
SECTION 13 Inflammatory Muscle Disease
SECTION 14 The Vasculitides
SECTION 15 Other Systemic Illnesses
SECTION 16 Osteoarthritis
SECTION 17 Crystal-Related Arthropathies
SECTION 18 Metabolic Bone Disease
SECTION 19 Other Arthropathies and Miscellaneous Disorders
Expédition sous 6 à 10 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email