Imaging in Rheumatology
A Clinical Approach
Description détaillée : Imaging in Rheumatology
Greenspan and Gershwin—a radiologist and rheumatologist, respectively—focus on practical, everyday use, so you can apply knowledge you learn in any clinical setting.
- Clearly and comprehensively details clinical, pathological, and imaging assessment of rheumatic diseases and conditions like arthritides and arthropathies.
- Trains radiologists learn how imaging fits into diagnostic processes—and non-radiologists how to better understand imaging techniques.
- Designed for practical, everyday use in clinical situations with patients.
- Chapters in the core middle section present clinically relevant and practical overviews of a disease or condition, accompanied by illustrated imaging features of that condition.
- Helps you recognize a disease process masquerading as arthritis.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
Sommaire : Imaging in Rheumatology
Auteur(s): Imaging in Rheumatology
Du même auteur :
Expédition sous 8 à 15 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email