Renal and electrolyte disorders, 8e
|Date de parution||6 août 2017|
|Nombre de pages||640|
|Dimension||17 x 24,5|
Descriptif détaillé : Renal and Electrolyte Disorders, 8e
- A new two-color format throughout promotes easier comprehension and faster navigation.
- Redrawn and colorized line drawings make complex concepts easier to understand and more visually appealing.
- New coverage includes: recent developments in disorders of water homeostasis; substantial new information on genetic hypokalemic and hyperkalemic disorders; new content on calcium, phosphorus, vitamin D, and parathyroid hormone activity; a new chapter on the genomic and nongenomic effects of angiotensin and aldosterone in renal and cardiovascular disease; an up-to-date discussion of the pivotal role of the kidney in the pathogenesis of hypertensive states; new advances in our understanding of the glomerulopathies and vasculitides; and much more.
- Ideal for all members of the nephrology team, including residents and fellows in nephrology, internal medicine, and other specialties, as well as nurses and physician assistants.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options offer the ability to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.