Rehabilitation of the spine : a patient-centered approach 3rd ed
|Date de parution||1 septembre 2019|
|Nombre de pages||1288|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Rehabilitation of the spine : a patient-centered approach 3rd ed
- The most current and significant spinal rehab information, made easy to understand with full-color charts, graphs, tables, illustrations, algorithms throughout.
- Written by spine experts from the areas of chiropractic, orthopaedics, and physical therapy.
- New information on assessment triage for spinal pain, psychosocial risk factors for chronic pain, conservative care, and the clinical audit process, plus new videos that demonstrate key therapies and procedures.
- Extensive references at the end of every chapter provide suggestions for further reading.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.