Rang's Children Fractures 4th edition
|Date de parution||30 décembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||376|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Rang's Children Fractures 4th edition
- Designed for medical students, physician’s assistants, residents, emergency room doctors, general orthopaedists, and children’s orthopaedists.
- Hundreds of photographs and illustrations, succinctly captioned for quick comprehension.
- Overviews of biomechanics, injury, and treatment of the shoulder, clavicle, wrist, and other bodily regions prone to injury.
- Comparisons of children and adult fractures and injuries, and discussions of accident prevention and risk.
- New information on orthopaedic sports medicine surgery to match the topic’s growing popularity across medical curricula.
- Chapter on casts in children expanded with more detail and illustrations.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time—providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.