Review of Radiologic Physics 5th edition
- A paraître
Description détaillée : Review of Radiologic Physics 5th edition
Now fully up to date, this edition covers x-ray production and interactions, projection and tomographic imaging, image quality, radiobiology, radiation protection, nuclear medicine, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance—all of the important physics information you need to understand the factors that improve or degrade image quality.
What is the content of "Review of Radiologic Physics 5th edition" ?
- Covers the key information radiologists and radiologic technologists need to know to succeed on exams and perform their clinical duties
- Provides a high-yield, bullet-point review of this challenging field, mirroring the content found on the certification exam
- Includes 20 questions at the end of each chapter for immediate self-assessment, as well as two end-of-book exams with 100 questions each for a comprehensive review
- Includes only essential information needed to understand how images are created, aspects that impact image quality, and factors that affect radiation risks and costs
- Features full-color illustrations throughout, and helpful appendices such as summary of SI units, radiologic units, and photometric quantities
- An ideal physics review meant to be used in conjunction with a comprehensive textbook on medical imaging
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
À PARAÎTRE OU DERNIÈRE PARUTION DANS LA MÊME CATÉGORIE :
- A paraître
Expédition dès parution
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email