Radiation oncology management decisions, 4th ed
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Descriptif détaillé : Radiation Oncology Management Decisions, 4th ed
- You’ll discover the latest treatment plans for numerous cancer sites and tumor types, including the mouth and sinus, gastrointestinal areas, lungs, bones, and blood. Concise, easy-to-read material you can use in a clinical setting immediately with patients!
- Combines comprehensive overviews of basic concepts with the latest radiologic treatment regimens for a wide variety of tumor types and cancer sites. Now in full color! Bursting with hundreds of illustrations, figures, and images to illuminate visually important and state-of-the-art techniques.
- Heavily bulleted content format and to-the-point writing style makes content easy to digest and use with patients quickly. Chapters that address tumor- or site-specific treatments cover screening, assessment, staging, therapeutic developments, and other key information.
- Features an up-to-date list of commonly prescribed drugs—streamlined for easier reading—and coverage of the latest pain management and palliative treatments.
- Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities! Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages. Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.