Preoperative assessment and management 3rd ed
|Date de parution||15 juillet 2018|
|Nombre de pages||656|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Preoperative assessment and management 3rd ed
- New chapters address the evaluation of acutely ill, obese, geriatric, and sleep apnea patients, as well as business logistics—billing, staffing, remote assessment, and more.
- Ebook now features ultrasound clips, highlighting the emerging diagnostic use of this technology in preoperative assessments.
- Bulleted format and numerous tables enable you to find information—and perform evaluations—quickly and efficiently.
- Ideal for anesthesiologists, residents in anesthesiology, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, hospitalists, and surgeons.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more.