Practice of clinical echocardiography 5° ed
Descriptif détaillé : Practice of clinical echocardiography 5° ed
Designed for those already equipped with a mastery of basic principles, this definitive reference shows you how to apply these findings to your daily clinical decision making. Each chapter focuses on a specific disease process with technical details of qualitative and quantitative interpretation of echocardiographic images and Doppler flow data.
- Disease-oriented chapters emphasize the role of echocardiography in clinical decision making and prediction of clinical outcomes
- New chapters cover emerging technologies, including transcatheter procedures for structural heart disease
- Numerous images illustrate findings, while diagrams explain pathophysiology and flow charts guide clinical practice
- Each chapter includes a summary box with a practical approach to echo data acquisition, measurement and interpretation
- Echo images via Expert Consult play in real time when clicked on smart device or online