Practical thoracic pathology
Vous pourriez également être intéressé par le(s) livre(s) suivant(s)
Head and Neck Pathology...
Descriptif détaillé : Practical Thoracic Pathology
More than 1,000 full-color illustrations, tables, and “practical points” boxes help you arrive at a diagnosis accurately and efficiently. Ideal for both pathology residents and practicing surgical pathologists, this in-depth resource focuses on illustrated practical diagnosis, including differential diagnosis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use