Practical Clinical Electrophysiology, 2e
|Date de parution||18 décembre 2017|
|Nombre de pages||352|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Practical Clinical Electrophysiology, 2e
- A new full-color format helps readers navigate the content more efficiently, and improves retention of complex material.
- Four new chapters cover Lead Extraction: Indications and Techniques; Arrhythmias in Patients with Congenital Heart Disease; Genetics and Electrophysiology; and Special Considerations for Arrhythmias in Women (including fetal tachycardia).
- Updated images and fully revised content address the most recent developments in the field.
- Key chapters cover indications for pacemaker and ICD implantation and the clinical management of patients who have these devices, complications and troubleshooting, and a comprehensive review of representative ECG and intra-cardiac tracings.
- An excellent companion to Dr. Josephson’s more advanced text.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click