Personalized and Precision Integrative Cardiovascular Medicine
|Date de parution||1 décembre 2019|
|Nombre de pages||500|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Personalized and Precision Integrative Cardiovascular Medicine
It provides today’s practitioners with insight into various treatment options and alternatives to pharmaceutical care and surgery, incorporating new scientific information on metabolic and integrative cardiovascular medicine from peer-reviewed articles, evidence-based medicine, and human clinical research as a foundation for practical clinical information.
What is the content of "Personalized and precision integrative cardiovascular medicine" ?
- Covers functional cardiology, integrative medicine, and metabolic medicine/cardiology in an expert, practical manner – ideally suited for practitioners who already incorporate integrative approaches in their practice, as well as more traditional clinicians who want to learn more about this growing area.
- Reviews pathophysiology, vascular biology and vascular aging, nutrition supplements and food sensitivities, testing and cardiovascular disease, hypertension, dyslipidemia, congestive heart failure, CV genomics, pharmacotherapy, special populations, and more.
- Helps clinicians develop a comprehensive prevention, management, and treatment program to reduce the incidence of cardiovascular disease, targeting organ damage, morbidity, and mortality.
- Ideal for cardiologists, fellows, naturopathic, osteopathic and chiropractic physicians, primary care and internal medicine providers, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Who is the author of "Personalized and precision integrative cardiovascular medicine" ?
Mark C. Houston
Director, Hypertension Institute and Vascular Biology
Medical Director of Division of Human Nutrition
Medical Director of Clinical Research
ASH Specialist in Clinical Hypertension (FASH)
Vanderbilt University School of Medicine Associate Clinical Professor of Medicine (1990-2012)