Pediatric body MRI
a comprehensive, multidisciplinary guide
Description détaillée : Pediatric body MRI
It is your one-step reference for current information on pediatric body MRI addressing all aspects of congenital and acquired disorders.
What is the content of "Pediatric body MRI - A comprehensive, multidisciplinary guide" ?
The easy-to-navigate text is divided into 17 chapters. Each chapter is organized to comprehensively cover the latest MRI techniques, fundamental embryology and anatomy, normal development and anatomic variants, key clinical presentation, characteristic imaging findings with MRI focus, differential diagnosis and pitfalls, as well as up-to-date management and treatment.
Written by internationally known pediatric radiology experts and editorial team lead by acclaimed author, Edward Y. Lee, MD, MPH, this book is an ideal guide for practicing radiologists, radiology trainees, MRI technologists as well as clinicians in other specialties who are interested in pediatric body MRI.
Who are the authors of "Pediatric body MRI - A comprehensive, multidisciplinary guide" ?
Edward Y. Lee, MD, MPH :Division of Thoracic Imaging, Department of Radiology, Boston Children’s Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts. USA
- Mark C. Liszewski, MD Division of Pediatric Radiology, Departments of Radiology and Pediatrics, The Children’s Hospital at Montefiore and Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, New York, USA
- Michael S. Gee, MD, PhD Division of Pediatric Imaging, Department of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Pedro Daltro, MD, PhD Alta Excelência Diagnóstica and Department of Radiology, Clínica Diagnóstico por Imagem (CDPI) , Rio de Janeiro , Brazil
Auteur(s): Pediatric body MRI
Du même auteur :
- Copd: heterogeneity and personalized...
- Diagnostic gynecologic and obstetric...
- Imaging in pediatric pulmonology 2nd...
- Imaging of disorders spanning the...
- La pleine conscience pour les enfants...
- Operative techniques in lower limb...
- Pediatric radiology : practical...
- Voir plus keyboard_arrow_down
Expédition sous 4 à 8 jours
Bénéficiez de la remise de 5% en choisissant le retrait en magasin
d'achats en France Métropolitaine
sous 14 jours ouvrés
Lundi au Vendredi : de 10h à 18h30
Samedi : de 10h à 12h30 et de 14h à 18h
au 04 67 63 62 19 ou par email