Pediatric radiology : practical imaging evaluation of infants and children
|Date de parution||22 juin 2017|
|Nombre de pages||1352|
|Dimension||18 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric radiology : practical imaging evaluation of infants and children
- Diagnose essential pediatric disorders with comprehensive sections on pediatric neuroradiology, pediatric thoracic imaging, pediatric abdominopelvic radiology, and pediatric musculoskeletal radiology.
- Compare your imaging findingsto abundant representative examples of all appropriate modalities.
- Find all the guidance you need on any topic through discussions of practical imaging techniques, normal anatomy and variants, imaging findings, and selected pathological features of congenital and acquired pediatric disorders in each chapter.
- Review the clinical features and imaging findings for each disorder; pathological correlations, in some cases; up-to-date management information; and, when relevant, differential diagnostic considerations and differentiating features, both clinical and radiological, between disorders that produce the similar imaging findings.
- See how practical radiology principles apply to current practice through a collection of illuminating case studies.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click