Pediatric neuroimaging, 6th edition
|Date de parution||28 avril 2018|
|Nombre de pages||1298|
|Dimension||21 x 27|
Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric neuroimaging, 6th edition
- Packed with more than 2,500 high-quality illustrations, drawings, photographs, and figures.
- Emphasizes CT and MRI imagery—widely regarded as the optimal modalities for assessing and diagnosing children.
- Most chapters organized by disease group, and describe the pathologic bases of each disorder to illustrate important clinical contexts.
- Broadly discusses common imaging techniques in children, as well as images of normal childhood development in the brain, skull, and spine.
- Prominently displayed lists of disorders help quickly identify a disorder within the text.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience with Enhanced Video, Audio and Interactive Capabilities!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Customize for your language, including right-to-left reading, vertical writing, and enhanced annotation in over 30 languages
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more