Descriptif détaillé : Pediatric Imaging the essentials
- Detailed imaging studies, including radiography, fluoroscopy, nuclear medicine, CT, MRI, and ultrasound, accompany concise guidance on the primary pathologies that affect children.
- Recent updates on disease classification systems and new terminology keep you up to date, and clinical management strategies and the purpose of diagnostic imaging protocols ensure that you can apply what you’re learned in practice.
- Coverage of every essential area of pediatric radiology, including upper and lower airway obstruction, congenital lung lesions, chest trauma, upper GI obstruction, abdominal wall disorders, congenital urinary tract abnormalities, multicystic renal disease, skeletal trauma, bone and soft tissue tumors, vascular and traumatic brain injury, and much more.
- Learning objectives and summary points in each chapter help you focus your study, references are provided for further in-depth learning, and information is subdivided within organ systems, consistent with the resident curriculum set forth by the Society for Pediatric Radiology.
- Over 100 multiple-choice questions, all consistent with current certification exams, reinforce important concepts and facilitate self-assessment.
- Perfect for practicing radiologists, pediatricians, pediatric subspecialists, pediatric surgeons, family practitioners, fellows, and residents on clinical rotations.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use